Sunday, December 06, 2009

BRENT CHUA : The First Asian Male Supermodel






I was privileged to have worked with Brent Chua in a special collaboration photo shoot organized by my photographer friend - Henry Anima II. Brent was dubbed as the First Asian Male Supermodel.  Contrary to what I have expected, I thought he was a diva but I was totally wrong. He was uber nice, super pleasant, understanding, fun and very down-to-earth person to work with. He doesn't want any special treatment from all of us in the shoot. He was there working his ass with utmost professionalism. He dominated the whole shoot with his energy and fun personality even when it was already wee hours of the morning.

I told Brent in one of our conversations in Facebook, that really I like supporting people like him. He is someone who does not  have an air inspite of all the success he experienced abroad. He is so much worthy to be called a Supermodel because the title does not get inside his head.

Until our next shoot Brent...More Power to you!























Photography I HENRY ANIMA II
Makeup I NANAN VILLALBA
Stylist I ANTON BELARDO
Post Processing I MICHAEL MAGUIGAD





No comments:

Post a Comment