Thursday, December 10, 2009

ALL ABOUT BIM









I was still privileged to work with top model Bim Cecilio just before he bid goodbye to modelling in the Philippines. I met him at the launching of the defunct L Magazine at one of the bars in Quezon City. He was one of the models of the sexy fashion show that was done to launch the daring magazine. Just before I left the venue, I had a chance to meet him and I invited him right away to model for this fashion editorial. I was so glad that Bim readily accepted my shoot invitation.

This was supposed to be for the fourth (4th) issue of Celebrity Connect Magazine. Unfortunately, after I did all my editorial shoots for this issue, the management decided to discontinue the publishing of the magazine. Well well well, I still have so much to be thankful to the magazine. Working with Celebrity Connect for four (4) issues was really amazing. It was such an experience I could not forget. I learned so much and it made organizing project shoots now very easy.  I really thank my very good friends (Jonathan Chiong, Charlize Legaspi, Jet Loveria, George Delfin, Toy Magtaas, Roy Nabong, Rod Baragas, Art Elefante and Venuz Causaren) for all the BIG help in my previous shoots for Celebrity Connect. Everything will not be possible without you guys. I am looking forward to work with all of you again in the future.


Makeup & Concept I NANAN VILLALBA

Hair I GEORGE DELFIN

Photography I TOY MAGTAAS

Styling I CARLO CHU

Suits I FRANCIS LIBIRAN

Model I BIM CECILIO







No comments:

Post a Comment