Monday, May 30, 2011

REANIMATION : VIRTUALITY



It's been a year since I had this collaboration shoot with Dense Modesto for the online magazine MODEXY. So far, this is one my favorites and also the most memorable shoot that I did for 2010. It was like the beginning of something and at the same time something had to end too. Whatever that something that I couldn't divulge here in my blog, all I could say is I hope it was all worth it.

I really really love the styling of Argie Salango here. It was really superb! Everything just turned exactly what we have pegged this shoot with. It was the music video of the Black Eyed Peas for their song "Meet Me Halfway." It was really admirable how Dense turned all the hard work of the team and the three models-of-the-moment; PJ, Lancer and Bryann into an extra ordinary space/sci-fi fashion editorial.





















Photography I DENSE MODESTO
Styling I ARGIE SALANGO

Models I 
PJ GO 
LANCER SERRANO
BRYANN FORONDA

Clothes I 
LHENVIL PANEDA
ARGIE SALANGO
FAITH AND FASHION SHOP

Accessories I
VALERIE SEIN
THOU ADORN by THAD ADRI PANGILINAN

Sandals I 
A.MEN TEES
Thanks to gene garcia

Production I
MYCKE SUMMERS and PATRICK REYES

Special thanks to 
Shayne Maceda, Julius Uy and 
Rys Villavieja of Victo Rio

Shot at
PIXELS DMP STUDIO




No comments:

Post a Comment