Tuesday, February 01, 2011

DREAM LIKE MEHRAN









Mehran Khaledi has a dream. “I wish to be a part of PMAP [Professional Models Association of the Philippines.] It’s my dream,” the half-Persian stunner says.

To achieve that goal, he goes to the gym and takes supplements. “I take care of my skin and hair, drink vitamins and eat healthy food. It is important as a model to take care of your looks and body because they are what you use as investment in this industry,” he says. “I would like to work with any designer who will enter Fashion Week because I really want to be a part of it; F & H and Bench, I want to be in the cover of Men's Health magazine, too.”

The 20-year-old has appeared in a fashion feature on top male models for BusinessMirror newspaper and has walked the runway for the opening of SM Mega Atrium. “I feel natural in what I do. I don't get conscious in posing or doing ramp in front of many people. I really enjoy modeling that’s why it’s easy for me to work. It is important that you enjoy what you are doing because that is what will make you go further.”

Any showbiz aspirations? “Before, I didn't want to enter showbiz. I just wanted to focus on modeling. But when time went by, I realized that I enjoy acting, too. I would like to enter TV shows and be an actor and model at the same time,” he admits.

But Mehran is serious with his studies. He is a tourism management student at the Centro Escolar University. “I do my best not to have any conflicts with my schedule between school and the projects I do because education is really important.”










Photography I DOOKIE DUCAY
Hair I MYCKE ARCANO
Stylist I ARGIE SALANGO
Interview I CHARLIZE LEGASPI
Model I MEHRAN KHALEDI




No comments:

Post a Comment