Thursday, February 03, 2011

BRYANN FORONDA : BRIGHT FUTURE AHEAD










Chiseled jaws, expressive eyes and a toned physique make Bryann Forondo a natural in the world of fashion and show business. A sought-after model at the Victo Rio agency, Bryann is also under the tutelage of the theater group Stages.

“I modeled in the States. I was Mr. Philippines Youth 2009. I represented the Philippines for WCOPA (World Cup of Performing Arts) in Hollywood, California. I did runways shows for Natasha and catalogue shoot for Hang Ten,” Bryann says. “I just recently did a shoot for the Cosmopolitan 10 boys of summer editorial. Also recently, I did a shoot for a Samsung billboard/print ad and also for a Hang Ten billboard and store collateral.”

Bryann studied high school at Desert Pines, Las Vegas, Nevada, the Nevada Care Nursing college and currently does online schooling at the Community College of Southern Nevada.

“I went back to the Philippines to continue my modeling career and hopefully get into the showbiz industry. I’m currently doing modeling jobs and rising to the top,” he says with a delightful laugh. “So, watch out for me!”

The incredibly handsome lad keeps himself fit and runway-worthy by eating healthy and doing what he loves to do, which are outdoor activities and sports. “I especially love to hit the gym and pump ‘em irons,”he shares. “I wanna take modeling internationally or I can use it as a way to getting into the showbiz industry.”

But for this consistent honors student, education is more important than modeling. “So if I were to balance school and modeling, I would prioritize school first then modeling after. The best way to balance school and modeling is time management.”

He loves Abercrombie and Fitch, Hollister, Express, Diesel, Zara, and of course, the brand he just recently modeled, Hang Ten. Randy Ortiz, Marc Tana, Marc Rancy and Roel Rosal are the designers he’d like to work with. Nanan Villalba, Bobby Carlos, Anton Patdu, George Delfin and Mycke Arcano comprise his dream hair and makeup artists wish list.

He also hopes to work with stylists Noel Manapat, Ton Lao and Argie Salango and appear in publications such as Garage, Metro Him and View.

What will make him an icon? “I have the charm, the charisma and the guidance of God,” he says in all humility. Bryann Foronda, the future is yours for the taking. 













PHOTOGRAPHY I Dookie Ducay
MAKE-UP  I Nanan Villalba
HAIR I George Delfin & Mycke Arcano
STYLING I Argie SalangoCho Orlanes & Donald Elizaga
INTERVIEW I C. Mendez Legaspi
SUIT I Marc Rancy
MODEL I Bryann Foronda
LOCATION I Nanivon Studio - The Rooftop of EMILIA BUILDING, Makati City

SPECIAL THANKS TO:

Seph Bagasao for the assistance at the shoot
Jojo Victorio & Rys Villavieja of Victo Rio Modelling Agency
Carlo Orosa & David Cosico of Stages






No comments:

Post a Comment