Tuesday, October 04, 2011

MODELS DU JOUR






They are the girls most likely to dominate the fashion scene in the next seasons. For their charm, professionalism and ambition, they have been cast in the most crucial shows and significant 
runway stints, and will also be more visible in premium fashion spreads and blue-chip 
commercial endorsements.

Meet Rodina Luspo, Avonlea Paraiso and Jodilly Pendre --- ICON’S best bets as modeling's next stars as they share their thoughts and insights. There is no stopping their rise.
















PHOTOGRAPHY I Lem Estiva 
MAKEUP I Nanan Villalba
HAIR I George Delfin
STYLING I Uma Dumaluan
CLOTHES I Roel Rosal 
INTERVIEW I C. Mendez Legaspi
LOCATION I Nanivon Studio
MODELS I Rodina Luspo, Avonlea Paraiso, Jodilly Pendre








No comments:

Post a Comment